June 24th | Pursell Farms | Sylacauga, AL
4-H Golf Classic Rules
Rules and Information
Four Person Scramble – Handicapped
- Men will play from the Whitetail Tees.
- Seniors 65 and older will play from the Bobcat Tees.
- Ladies will play from the Quail Tees.
U.S.G.A. Rules of Golf will govern all play, except for the following local rules:
- All players may place their ball within one club-length of the selected shot, no nearer the hole. Note: If the selected shot is in the rough, you must play the ball in the rough. The same rule applies to situations involving bunkers, water hazards, or the fringe of the green.
- When putting, you may place the ball within two inches of the selected shot no nearer the hole.
- PAR will be the maximum score per hole!
- Closest to the Pin – Hole #8
- Longest Drive – Hole #18
- Hole-in-One Prizes on Hole #5
- $40.00 – 2 Mulligans + 1 Underhanded Toss + 1 Powerball
- Underhanded Toss: May be used to advance your ball. CAN NOT be used ON the green or to get on the green.
- Powerball: Hit one time from Women’s Tees on any PAR 5. Only one member/team/hole.
Proceeds from this tournament support the mission and vision of Alabama 4-H. Each year more than 184,000 youth participate in 4-H programs throughout Alabama’s 67 counties.
The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations made to The Alabama 4-H Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS standards. Contributions can be designated to support a specific 4-H purpose that is important to you, or left unrestricted to be used where the need is greatest.