Impact of Giving
Philanthropy with a Purpose
The Alabama 4-H Foundation is helping today’s young people become future leaders. The organization funds statewide 4-H youth education programs delivered by Alabama Extension.
- 4-H is in every Alabama county
- 161,937 young people enrolled
- As of March 20, 2020, the Alabama 4-H Foundation raised:
- $7,786,524 of the $9,900,000 vision goal for The Center of It All campaign
- The Alabama 4-H Foundation funds:
- thirty-five $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors
- Alabama 4-H State Ambassador leadership initiatives
- $50,000 in innovative grants to 4-H clubs statewide
- youth travel to regional and national conferences and contests
The Bottom Line
The Alabama 4-H Foundation is meeting the programmatic needs of Alabama 4-H and the 4-H Center. View all of the Alabama 4-H programs that your generous contributions make possible.
The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations made to The Alabama 4-H Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS standards. Contributions can be designated to support a specific 4-H purpose that is important to you, or left unrestricted to be used where the need is greatest.